Connect with your audience in 2021 with direct mail
The past year brought a lot of unexpected challenges for businesses everywhere. While this wasn’t easy, it also gave companies new opportunities to step back and focus their efforts on working on building stronger relationships with customers, employees, business partners, and the communities where they’re located.
In 2021, companies in all types of industries are realizing relying solely on digital communications is no longer as effective as it used to be. There is a lot of competition on digital platforms, making it harder to stand out in front of their audience.
At KKP Canada, we know how important it is to find creative and effective ways to nurture those relationships. This is why we help small and medium-sized businesses tap into the power of direct mail marketing.
As you continue to look for new ways to recover, rebuild, and reinvent your business to fit the new normal, we encourage you to learn more about the many benefits of starting a direct mail campaign:
1. Give your audience a physical way to interact with your brand. There is one thing that makes direct mail stand apart from digital communications, and that’s the ability to feel and interact with specialty finishes, touches, and even paper. That’s something you can’t get in an email.
2. Direct mail is not only well-received – it’s read, too. Canada Post reports that 74% of consumers always recognize or read direct mail advertising. The Direct Marketing Association found that direct mail averaged a 4.4% response rate compared to email’s average response rate of 0.12%.
3. Reinforce your brand awareness. With more people working at home and staying there in their free time – we cannot rely on digital advertising alone to get our message across. We have to go directly into their hands. Direct mail can do that; whether it’s a postcard, brochure, or a package, it gets your message straight to your customer.
4. Invites people to take action. Extend a warm welcome, an enticing offer, or even an online event. With unlimited applications – the possibilities are endless when it comes to direct mail.
5. Add a personalized touch. Did you know that 86% of Canadians open direct mail that’s addressed to them? In addition to helping you build and execute the perfect direct mail campaign, KKP can help increase its efficiency by personalizing each piece with personalized mailing solutions.
The main thing your business should be working on is building those meaningful relationships. Regular direct mail communications can help your organization stand apart from the competition.
If you are ready to see what a direct mail campaign can do for your business, contact us today!
Fast. Local. Personal. For over 35 years, KKP has been supplying a comprehensive range of high-quality print, design, and sign services as well as marketing assistance to Canadian businesses. For expert assistance, attentive service, and affordable prices, contact us today!.